At A Better Credit Today we specialize in helping individuals repair their credit reports.
The way we help our clients is by:
Do you know what repairing your credit can do for you?
Repairing your credit is not only going to get you approved for the financing you are looking for but it can also save you thousands of dollars on items like a mortgage, a car loan, credit cards and even insurance.
I bet this will give you a piece of mind and less stress about your financial situation!
How our process works!
1) You need to provide us with your credit reports from the three major Credit Bureaus:
2) We then review your Credit Reports.
3) Once we determine that you are a right fit and you can take advantage of our program, then we create your Credit Audit.
4) Before we can send your file to our processing department we will need to collect a few necessary documents to get you started:
5) Once we obtain these documents, our processing department will work on getting the inaccurate and negatives items removed from your reports.
Setting the proper Expectations
Credit restoration takes time, so we need to set the proper expectations up front. This process can take anywhere from 2 months to 1 year depending on your current credit situation. The average time is around 6 to 7 months.
If your answer is, Yes!